Project #1: Chopper Simulation
(Due: 29 Oct 11:59pm)
Please send all the files (HTML + JS)
Render a chopper.
- The body and the rotor should be rendered in different colors.
- You have to use only one pair of vertex & fragment shaders.
- Use a uniform variable for the color.
- The rotor should keep rotating.
- Make the chopper look as fancy as you want.
Implement a keyboard controller.
- Up: Move forward by 0.05
- Down: Move backward by 0.05
- Left: Rotate counterclockwise by 10 degree
- Right: Rotate clockwise by 10 degree
- You need to handle the keydown
event of the <body> element, not the <canvas> element.
and carefully call it when needed.