Computer Graphics for grads
- To understand interactive 3D graphics programming
- To understand the
spline theory and apply it
in various research area
- To understand
and apply it in various research area
- To understand the latest research topics
in computer graphics
- 10% attendance
- 20% presentation (1-2 talks for each)
- 40% project (CG topics. Topics related to your own
research area is recommended.)
- 30% midterm exam (on spline theory)
- Don’t expect a good grade if don’t
try hard enough. This is not an easy-going course.
- Lectures will be given on theoretical topics.
(e.g. spline theory)
- Each student is required to pick 1~2 papers
from cg conferences and give a talk.
- Lectures will be given in Korean,
but all the materials are in English.
Topics (but not limited to...)