[due: 6 Oct. 11:59pm]
Implements a 2D OpenGL program
rendering the trace of the mouse movement.
for Windows XP 32bit)
- The title must be of the form "Your Name [Your Passcode]".
- Regardless of the window size, the trace must be rendered
in the whole window area,
without any distortion.
- The trace shoule be rendered using the latest 100 mouse positions.
- The color of the trace must be brightest at the newest (current) position
and dimmest at the oldest position.
- Two styles are supported: line and dots.
- 'd'/'D': switches to dots style
- 'l'/'L': switches to line style
- 'r'/'R': changes line color to red
- 'g'/'G': changes line color to green
- 'b'/'B': changes line color to blue
- up arrow: increases the thickness (maximum 5)
- down arrow: decreases the thickness (minimum 1)
All the features must be provided as menu, too.
Please try the demo yourself to see the features!